logo vallee de la gatineau

Our Team

News Flashes



Tourist Information

Our Municipalities

Our Team FAQ
News Flashes Tourist information
Documents Our Municipalities
menu ombre
bandeau mrc de la vallee de la gatineau
bandeau mrc cell
onglet la MRC en
onglet la mrc en M

Social Housing Programs

Municipal Code (art. 10 & seq.) allows the RCM to exercise its territory other than those which are traditionally assigned skills.

Another objective given the MRC is the dispensation, on behalf of the Government of Quebec, of residential programs on its territory.

Once important, appropriations for these programs by higher levels of Government however were somewhat reduced, in recent years, in the wake of their budget cuts. However, conversion of housing for persons with disabilities programs still

If your home requires work to correct major defects or to adapt it to allow you to continue to live independently, there is assistance to home renovation programs to help finance them.

Following the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the Société d'Habitation du Québec, the MRC is the agent to run these programs on its territory.

Currently, the MRC is active in the following programs:

adaptation domicile

RénoRégion 2017_Program

RénoRégion program put in place to help homeowners with low or modest income, living in rural areas to enable them to correct major defects on their residence is completed.

Informations >>

Forms>> de demande sont disponibles au siège social de la MRC, situé au 7, rue de la Polyvalente à Gracefield et dans tous les bureaux municipaux. La date limite pour la réception des demandes est le mercredi 9 août 2017. Toute demande reçue au-delà de cette date sera automatiquement rejetée.

Traitement des demandes

Il est très important de joindre au formulaire tous les documents demandés car les dossiers complets seront priorisés afin de permettre d’analyser rapidement les demandes vers la fin août et les premiers dossiers retenus seront avisés en septembre.

For more informations, please contact the MRC at (819) 463-3241, ext 221. 

Standards and the terms of the program are available on the website of the Société d'habitation du Québec : click here >>

Home adaptation program (PAD)

The PAD program is for people with disabilities who are limited in their daily activities at home. It consists of financial assistance paid to the owner of the home for the execution of the eligible adaptation work that meet the needs of the disabled person. Standards and the terms of the program are available on the website of the Société d'habitation du Québec : click here >>.

Procedure of application for financial assistance

You must first contact your MRC to determine your eligibility and fill out your registration form. A certified inspector will subsequently visit your home to list all the eligible work to be done by a licensed RBQ (Régie du Batiment du Québec) contractor. The MRC will then issue a certificate of eligibility indicating the amount of aid you are entitled to. You will then have a period of six months (from the date on the certificate) to perform the authorized work.

For more information, please contact us at the 819-463-3241, ext 221.


Powered by : Sogercom.com                Design : Conditions of use                 All rights reserved © MRC de La Vallée-de-la-Gatineau

Powered by : Sogercom.com
All Rights Reserved © MRC de La Vallée-de-la-Gatineau